Apartments for sale in Hua Hin
The most popular real estate in Thailand is located in coastal areas or picturesque places with green zones. One of these places is Hua Hin, a coastal city on the shores of the Gulf of Thailand. It has become a royal resort and popular tourist destination. Hua Hin is 220 km and 2.5 hours’ drive from Bangkok. You can get to it by private or public transport. Despite its popularity, the city has retained its charm and remains a quiet haven for leisure lovers. If you are going to buy an apartment in a new building in Thailand for permanent residence or income, Hua Hin deserves your attention.
Hua Hin Features
The resort town of Hua Hin is attractive for its easy lifestyle. This place is devoid of noisy parties and unrestrained nightlife. It is for this reason that families with children and pensioners often choose it for recreation.
One of the iconic attractions of these places is the Klai Kangwon Palace, the famous residence of the royal family of Thailand. Hua Hin is considered one of the safest and cleanest cities in Thailand. It is surrounded by rainforests, some of which have the status of a national park. On the coast, there are clean beaches with white sand and sun loungers where you can sunbathe or play water polo.
The climate is humid-tropical. It has three main seasons:
- The hot season lasts from March to June. There is almost no rain and the air temperature during the day is from +33 to +39°C. The hottest month is May. The water temperature in the sea reaches +30°C. From March to June, there may be only about 10 rains.
- The rainy season lasts from July to October. Compared to other regions of Thailand, the rainy season in Hua Hin is calmer but with high humidity. As a rule, rains are abundant but short with thunderstorms. The rainiest month is September.
- The cool season lasts from November to February. The rainy season is now over, giving way to comfortable temperature and humidity. The air temperature ranges from +20 to + 28°C. The water temperature is within +26 /+28°C. The coldest month in Hua Hin is January.
Investment in apartments in Hua Hin
A flat in Hua Hin is not just a place where you can relax but it is also suitable for investment. The city is popular with tourists; the demand for housing here is consistently high which means that the profitability of apartments is also high. To receive passive income, you can rent out a property. Thailand-Real.Estate specialists will help you find a profitable investment apartment in Hua Hin.
Apartment prices in Hua Hin, Thailand
Prices for apartments in Hua Hin may vary depending on the location and features.
What apartment can you buy in Hua Hin?
- 1-bedroom apartment – 36,000 euro;
- 2-bedroom apartment – 98,200 euro;
- 3-bedroom apartment – 221,000 euro.
We will help you buy an apartment in Hua Hin
Look for apartments and proven real estate agencies in Thailand on Thailand-Real.Estate! For help to find housing, contact the managers on the website.