Buy duplexes in Phuket
Phuket is one of the best holiday destinations in the world. Sandy beaches, swaying palm trees, a sparkling sea, and vibrant cities draw hundreds of thousands of tourists to the island every year. That is why many foreigners seek to invest in a luxury duplexes in Phuket by the sea for profit or permanent residence. The local real estate pays off in a short time and brings a stable income of 5-10% per annum.
There are over 30 amazing beaches on the island. Patong, Kata, Karon, and Kamala are the most popular but northern Phuket has some hidden gems for travelers looking for a calm and romantic atmosphere. Before investing in a luxury duplexes in Phuket, carefully read the legislation and price offers on the real estate market in Thailand. This is the only way to save money and find the perfect option for yourself.
Duplexes prices in Phuket, Thailand
The pandemic has affected the market in Thailand, significantly reducing the value of local real estate. While the country's economy has not returned to its previous level, a well-maintained duplex can be bought at an affordable price. The average cost of Phuket housing and its influencing factors can be found in the table below:
|Area||248 sq m||262 sq m||142 sq m|
|Number of bedrooms||4||>3||2|
|Number of bathrooms||4||3||1|
|Average price||USD 541,000||USD 578,000||USD 336,000|
The most profitable offers from trusted developers and real estate agencies in Thailand (with current prices in rubles, euros, and dollars) are published on the website.
Duplexes in Phuket for investment
For foreign investors considering buying a duplex on the island, it is important to familiarize yourself with the nuances of Thai law. Although the government encourages foreign investment, citizens of other countries are not allowed to own land. You can bypass the restriction in the following ways:
- Apply to the Land Department to conclude a long-term land lease agreement (up to 30 years). A foreigner can own a house on this land and renew the agreement at the end of the term.
- Register a limited liability company in Thailand that will own real estate on behalf of a foreigner. In this case, Thais must own at least 51% of the shares of the organization.
Lifestyle in Phuket
Buying a duplex in Phuket is the right decision for those who:
- Like delicious food. The island has restaurants for all tastes, offering a huge selection of Western and Asian cuisine.
- Appreciate quality leisure time. Phuket has many attractions. An advantage is that most of them are within a few minutes drive from each other.
- Are crazy about the vibrant nightlife. Phuket go-go bars, cabarets, clubs, and concerts have made Thailand one of the most famous countries in the world.
We will help you choose a duplex in Phuket
Houses in Thailand can become both a profitable investment asset and a comfortable place for residence. To not get lost in the abundance of offers on the local real estate market as well as find the perfect duplex at a bargain price, contact our specialists right now.