Villas for sale in Pattaya
Foreigners can buy houses for sale in Pattaya, Thailand, for relocation or as an investment. It is one of the most popular tropical holiday destinations, attracting several million tourists every year. Houses in Pattaya are a potentially profitable investment. Real estate in one of the rapidly developing cities in the country is always in demand. Convenient location on the coast and well-developed infrastructure provide a comfortable lifestyle. This city offers a wide selection of property in Thailand: along with villas in Pattaya, you can buy townhouses and condo apartments.
Overseas buyers can own housing as private property. However, there are several legal restrictions. If we talk about apartments, then within one residential complex, expats can own no more than 49% of the total area. If you buy a house for sale in Pattaya, the land under the building cannot be purchased as private property. It is owned through a long-term lease, the initial period of which is 30 years. It can further be extended up to 90 years.
The city has several districts with modern buildings. The central part and the coast mostly comprise of towers where you can buy apartments in Thailand. Private mansions are available in the areas of Huai Yai, Nong Prue, Map Prachan, Jomtien, and Na Klua. The cost of houses in Pattaya is aimed at different budgets. You can purchase both inexpensive and premium housing by choosing from completed or off-plan developments. The high-end market segment predominantly consists of stylish beachfront villas with pools, located in areas such as Phra Tamnak and on hillsides offering stunning views of the city’s skyline. Some properties have direct access to private beaches.
Investment house in Pattaya
There are six reasons why you should buy house in Pattaya:
- Convenient location. Housing on the coast is always in demand. Meanwhile, the capital of Thailand is only two hours away. Transfer to the international airport takes 40 minutes.
- High quality of life and affordable prices. The city has several first-class medical institutions, as well as international schools. This is important for those who are considering buying houses in Pattaya for relocation.
- A rapidly developing and competitive housing market with reasonable prices. The cost of villas in Pattaya is lower than in neighbouring Bangkok.
- A profitable investment. The kingdom’s economy is developing. GDP growth rates are outpacing inflation. Housing goes up in price year after year, but it is in demand. Over the past five years, property values have increased by approximately 40%. Pattaya villas can always be resold at a higher price than at the time of purchase. If we consider investments in off-plan properties, then by the time they are commissioned, the difference in cost could reach 30%.
- High returns. A Pattaya villa for sale in the city centre or on the coast can be rented out. Return on short-term rentals reaches 12% per year. Foreigners can take advantage of the guaranteed income programme. It is offered by many agencies that take over the management of housing and pay the owner up to 10% of the profit.
- A favourable tax system. There is no annual property tax when investing in houses in Pattaya. You just need to pay the mandatory fees when registering the transaction.
Houses prices in Pattaya
The price of a villa for sale in Pattaya depends on several factors, including:
- location and proximity to the sea
- availability of infrastructure nearby
- building and plot area
- number of bedrooms
- quality of finishes
- prestige of the residential complex and the inclusion of additional amenities such as a private pool and access to the beach.
Villas prices in Pattaya vary. At the time of publication of this article, the following options are on offer:
- three bedrooms — USD 122,000
- four bedrooms — USD 112,000
- five bedrooms — USD 579,000
These are some examples of a budget-friendly Pattaya house for sale. When it comes to exclusive offers, you can find units priced over USD 10 million.
Profitably buy villa in Pattaya with us
The website contains listings from developers and agencies. In the catalogue, you can choose from housing in different regions of the country. A convenient filter system allows you to set a specific type of property, region, number of bedrooms and cost limits. Prices are available in dollars and euros. If you are interested in buying villas in Pattaya and need advice from brokers, just leave a request in the contact form. Specialists will help you with your choice and provide legal support. Start your search for a villa in Thailand right now so you do not miss out on the most interesting offers.