Buy a villa in Ko Mak, Thailand
Ko Mak is one of the most peaceful and safe islands in Thailand. Its area is only 16 km² but you can find everything you need for a happy life here. Friendly people, clean beaches, live music, Muay Thai, yoga, tennis, bikes, homemade food - all these features create a truly blissful atmosphere.
If you are not a fan of crazy nightlife but are still thinking about buying property in Thailand, take a look at Ko Mak. This piece of paradise is situated about 40 km from other islands in the state and is therefore ideal for a relaxed holiday away from noisy tourist crowds.
Prices for villas and houses
You can find the average cost of houses in Ko Mak below:
- 1-story villa on Ko Mak (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom) – nearly $ 60 000;
- 2-story cottage on Ko Mak (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms) – nearly $ 103 000;
- 1-story house on Ko Mak (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom) - nearly $ 49 000.
The price of a house depends on many factors including the class of the object, the features of its layout, its location and proximity to the sea. To study the current prices for property in Thailand, visit the catalog on our website.
Investment in a house on Ko Mak
Houses on Ko Mak are becoming more attractive to Russian and foreign investors every year so in the website catalog, you can find prices in rubles, euros and dollars. For your convenience, we have also compiled a list of the most reliable real estate agencies in Thailand, which have earned their reputation for many years of work and quality service.
Due to the small area and lack of nightlife, Mak has long remained in the shadow of other areas of Thailand. Only recently has it begun to gain popularity among couples, pensioners and people seeking seclusion by the sea. Entrepreneurs tend to acquire premium villas on Ko Mak both for investment and for permanent residence. They justify their investment with the following reasons:
- every year, the island is visited by an increasing number of tourists so the demand for housing is growing rapidly;
- foreigners can buy property without Thai citizenship (by law, foreigners can purchase a house in Ko Mak in a condominium);
- almost all houses for sale come with a pool or overlook the sea;
- due to the influx of tourists, the infrastructure for foreigners is on the upswing.
We will assist you to select a house in Ko Mak
Investing in Mak island villas is a good way to augment your wealth. Before Mak gains popularity like Koh Phangan and Koh Samui, property on the island can be purchased at a very competitive price. On our site, you will find the best offers for buying houses in Thailand. Here you can get acquainted with current prices, photos and detailed information about the property. Our experts will also help you with the subtle aspects of the selection and purchase of housing.